Saturday, December 26, 2009

Bda4Sale Website

So I finally emerged into the cyberworld with a website called Bermuda for Sale - Bda4Sale and it isn't as easy to do as the techy guru's led me to believe.  In fact without Michael's help I could really not have done it. Thank you Michael!

 I think I will stick to what I do best and leave the computer stuff to those who know what to do with it. That's not to say that I don't know what I want - it's just that computers don't do it my way...

Bermuda for Sale property page showcases my property listings with brief descriptions and great visual tours.

I am adding a page of information on buying and selling real estate in Bermuda and over time will have a fine collection of photos of Bermuda houses, Bermuda properties and events on the Photos of Bermuda page.

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment